Please read the ranch rules. Any violation of the ranch rules or Texas State laws will result in forfeiture of hunting privileges and all fees paid. You will be asked to leave the ranch.
- Arrival time is 12:00pm on the initial day and departure time is at 12:00pm on your last day (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Hunters and guest must sign “Release of Liability Forms” and pay balance on hunting package fees upon arrival. Cash, cashier’s check, money orders (payable to Bug Scuffle Ranch) or credit cards only are accepted at the ranch. No personal checks accepted at the ranch.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in hunting areas.
- No smoking inside our facilities or hunting areas.
- Please help us keep our ranch beautiful by placing all trash in containers.
- No pets allowed.
- No brush clearing of any kind without consent from management.
- No artifacts or sheds shall be removed from the ranch.
- Hunters/guest assume all responsibility for their own safety included stand inspection and climbing in and out of hunting stands.
- If you violate ANY ranch rules or Texas State Laws, you and your group will be removed from the ranch AFTER the game warden has been notified. No refunds will be issued.
- Do not shoot any whitetail withear tags, period!
- Any items left behind will be mailed to you C.O.D upon request.
- Never cross a game fence. The perimeter fence is game fenced. If you get lost do not cross the fence.
- Hunters please report all shots to guides and they will help you track your animal.
- We do not allow mechanical broad heads under any circumstances. If caught using them you will be removed from the ranch.
NOTICE: Dangerous conditions, risks and hazards do exist on the ranch, including, but not limited to; poisonous snakes, insects, spiders, blinds, tree stand (whether or not erected by Lessor), wild animals, and rough, hazardous driving and walking conditions.
- May shoot only the animals that are included in your hunt package unless cleared with guide beforehand.
- Please report all shots whether hit or miss. We will make every effort to assist in recovery of wounded animals (a wounded and lost animal is considered a kill).
- No stalking or roaming the ranch unless approved by your Guide.
- Night hunting is allowed with approved and/or accompanied Guide supervision. Night hog hunts are allowed however, the hunter must stay in their blinds until picked up.
- No personal vehicles allowed in hunting area.
- Any animals harvested outside of your hunt package will require replacement fees. Please familiarizeyourself with these fees.
- May shoot predators (coyotes, bobcats, raccoons, possums).
- Ranch headquarters has a walk-in cooler. This is for use in cooling and hanging harvested animals. Please ensure it is kept closed at all times
- A valid Texas hunting license is required. If you have any questions regarding which license you need, please let us know (non-native species and Hogs only require a valid Texas small game license).
- If hunting in an assigned blind, under no circumstances are you to leave your blind. Failure to follow this rule will lead to forfeiture of your hunt and removal from the ranch.
- Firearms must be unloaded at all times unless in a blind, at the range or with the Guide direction. Firearms must be unloaded prior to exiting from a blind.